Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Isaiah 25:1

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee. I will praise thy, name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

There is no human way possible to communicate all the Name of God--but what a wonderful opportunity to try!

He is Creator, Alpha and Omega, Author and Finisher of Faith, Shepherd, Bread of Life, Living Water, The God who sees, The God who provides, God with us, The True Vine, The Word, The Way, The Truth, Omniscient, Omnipresent,  and Omnipotent.

 He is LOVE!

He can do anything!

But all through the Bible, God invited people to walk with Him by faith and though some chose this walk (see Heb.11) others didn't (see Ro. 1) Unbelief hinders and distorts our vision of what God teaches.

God Can!

God can meet the need of my heart every day! Even in suffering I can rejoice in the opportunity to trust God.

He is Faithful and True. 

I pray you find Him by faith--for He is "Joy unspeakable and full of glory"!

No comments:

Post a Comment