Thinking with Yourself
It is so easy to listen to that little voice
Way down deep inside
The one that says “Take the easy road
It makes a smoother ride”
But another Voice is clearly heard—
The One we should really heed
The words that whisper “Take up the Cross”
Let this be our daily creed
So when trials come—and they often do
Don’t think thoughts just of you
Fellowship in the suffering of Christ
His grace will see you through
It All Depends on God!
Esther 4:13-17, Luke 11:2-10
1. Thy Name—there is no other way to come to the Throne of Grace except through the Name of Jesus—worshiping together
2. Thy Kingdom—yielding to God’s control in every area. This is letting the Word of God dwell in us richly in all wisdom—walking together
3. Thy Will—putting down our own desires and thoughts and picking up what God wants for us—working together
4. Thy Gifts—daily bread. Strength to do right
5. Thy Forgiveness—healing and cleansing when we do wrong
6. Thy Leading—Away from the temptation to listen to self. Just say No!
7. Thy Delivering—We should not want to be part of anything that would hurt the cause of Christ.