Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Prayer's Answer

Torrents of tears puddle on my table
My weeping was met with deafening silence...

    "Please...
           Just something tangible to hang
                      Onto...

                "To see...to have...to hear..."

                        * * * * * * *

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.". Heb. 11:1

"Charity suffereth long...charity never faileth." I Cor. 13

                         * * * * * * *

To see is not Faith
     
     To have is not Hope

        And if I stop listening 
               for Your answer, it is not

                                     Charity

                          * * * * * * *

"Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee...nevertheless not what I will but what thou wilt." Mark 14:36

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." Is. 26:3

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." Phil. 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment