Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Our Continual Resort


Our Continual Resort

A Very Present Help
Grace in time of need
A Strength in every trial
A Teacher who will lead

The Shepherd in the Valley
The Light upon my Way
A Friend Who loves and comforts
The God who hears us pray

Thank You for Your Presence--
Your Word whispers good cheer:
Fear not, Blessed Children
Your Father is still here

**********

Psalm 71:3
Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Psalm 91:4-6
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

No comments:

Post a Comment