Friday, February 13, 2015

I Cor. 15:57-58

What is victory or success? Have you ever thought about it? For the longest time, I thought success was doing everything perfectly--which is totally impossible! These verses are my new definition of success. God gives us victory through Jesus Christ over the strength of sin, the law, and the sting of sin, death. This enables us to be "...always abounding in the work of the Lord..." When we fellowship with God in His work it will always be rewarding! Works are not necessary for salvation; however, it is a way to enjoy my relationship with my Heavenly Father. As we labor together, He teaches me about Himself. I am a child--probably more in the way than a very big help--that God allows into His plans and works. His ways are so marvelous and past understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment